Friday, April 22, 2011

The "official" first post!

Today is a great day! I have decided to start my own blog about cows and the dairy industry.  Because I don't LOVE to write but enjoy pictures and videos, I have decided to incorporate that into my blog, or vlog (video blog), as they call it.

I want to show the world how much cows mean to me!  Dairy farmers' commitment to providing high-quality milk begins with taking good care of their cows.  I want to show that.  I want to prove that.  Media thrives on the "dramatic" and the "bad" issues in the world.  I am prepared to show the good, and the GREAT, and most importantly, the MAJORITY.

Welcome to my blog.  Please follow... tell your friends to follow.. and tell their friends to follow.  The average consumer is at least 6 generations removed from agriculture.  I hope you learn something about cows and the life they live.  I would LOVE video requests and questions!

Moovin on-

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment